The Happiness Index first started measuring happiness in 2014. We’ve grown exponentially and are looking to continue that growth by helping organisations revolutionise feedback. We have ambitions to transform the way businesses interact with people.
To support ongoing growth, and following the acquisition of major new customers over the last 12 months – we’re looking to recruit a brilliant new B2B Account Manager! We’re a close-knit, entrepreneurial organisation, looking for someone to join our dynamic and energetic team in London Bridge. We only employ people with the potential to positively transform our business and those around them. Salary ranges from 22-25k depending on experience, plus the ability to earn performance-related pay.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to support our customers in every aspect of their interactions with The Happiness Index. Responsible for planning and delivering customer engagement programmes, you will work with organisations from all sectors, and people at various seniority levels, from small businesses to large global corporations.
The person who joins us will have a natural interest in their fellow humans and will be eager to be part of a rapidly growing and changing organisation. This is an integral role to our business – our Account Managers have the most contact with our customers and are on the front line in providing exceptional customer service. The role is vital in strengthening relationships, building customer loyalty, helping to maximise usage of the tool, and in cross-selling and upselling new products and services where appropriate.
The role will be fast-paced, varied and will include:
- Day-to-day account management and handling customer queries by email and phone (and occasionally F2F).
- Proactive account management inc. onboarding, programme planning, and building and maintaining customer Happiness Index sites (full training on internal systems will be given).
- Ensuring our customers are engaging with our technology and that they are satisfied with the service they receive.
- Driving a customer’s programme success by sharing best practices.
- Assisting with survey best practice, testing and execution.
- Feeding back into the product team regarding improvements to the platform that have been expressed by customers.
- Working closely with the product and tech team to ensure the platform is working as it should.
- Developing and broadening customer relationships and identifying expansion revenue opportunities.
- Assisting the insight team with quality control regarding data analysis and report writing.
- Attending new customer set-up meetings as required.
- Supporting the sales and marketing team in new business activities inc. attendance at key industry events/networking.
What the ideal account manager looks like
- Someone acutely interested in people-focused data and insight.
- An amazing problem solver, seeking to improve everything they get involved in.
- An analytical mind with the ability to tell a story through data.
- A natural influencer – someone who is not afraid to speak up and can tailor their style to meet any situation.
- A likeable person, a great listener, who shows empathy and understanding. They should build rapport quickly and effectively.
- Ambitious, tenacious and resilient mindset.
Essential skills and capabilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation, time-management and project management abilities.
- Confident, personable and professional in all written, telephone and F2F environments with customers. Strong persuasion and influencing skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with a results-driven mentality.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good problem-solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude. A proactive, self-starter that’s keen to learn.
- Proficient with G Suite products including Gmail and G Sheets and MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts/customers.
- Knowledge/experience of the HR and employee engagement or technology sectors.
- Solid mathematical grounding or interest in data, statistics, research and trends.
- Data analysis experience – able to read and analyse data and draw conclusions effectively.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity and commitment from us to help you develop, in a business that is going places.
- The ability to have a huge impact on our business and the way we interact with our customers.
- To be part of an award-winning business.
- Flexible working, allowing you to work your life around your role.
How to apply
If you think this sounds like you (or someone you know) please get in touch with your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the role. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March.
No agencies please