Happy new year one and all… I realise it’s a bit late seeing as it’s the middle of Jan but it’s the first bit of content I’ve published this year!
A few weeks ago the team & I attended our AHM, yes our first ever Annual Happiness Meeting in the vibrant city of Brighton on the south coast.
The purpose of the day was threefold:
- Share some exciting announcements
- Discuss our strategy for growth
- Have fun!
We also revealed our exciting new vision which I hope our employees, customers, partners, suppliers & network can be proud of… the Freedom to be Human!
A video montage of our AHM
I could talk you through how amazing and fun the day was and you’d have to take my word for it. But that’s no fun! Check out our video montage of some of the best bits from the day… The fancy dress was a particular highlight of mine!
Here’s what we are most proud of
- We have grown total revenue by 289% year on year.
- Our robots have now gathered 1.6m responses from humans.
- We completed a funding round from angel investors to accelerate growth in October 2018.
- We have 5 new recruits joining us in Q1 2019, including Gemma our new Head of People who joined us last week.
- We’re launching offices in both New York & Shanghai.
- We’re launching a new THI Franchise model in selected countries and regions. Get in touch to find out more.
- The Happiness Index playground was built, but not as you know it. You can get involved in the fun around March time.
Over and out!