The Happiness Index first started measuring happiness in 2014. We’ve grown exponentially and are looking to continue that growth by helping organisations revolutionise feedback. We have ambitions to transform the way businesses interact with people.
To make this a reality, we’ve got some big marketing and product development plans and we’re looking for a brilliant individual to join our team to be an essential part of growing The Happiness Index. As well as tackling the big projects, we’d like to find someone who’s just as happy and enthusiastic to work on the little touches too.
What you’ll be doing:
- Influencing and implementing our existing marketing plan, and then building future plans.
- Leading the marketing function.
- Growing the effectiveness of how The Happiness Index goes to market.
- Exciting new and prospective clients about the potential of working with us.
- Working closely with the commercial, project management, and product teams to improve how our business operates.
- Working with relevant partners and agencies to successfully manage and deliver projects.
- Building The Happiness Index’s reputation in the industry.
What you’ll be working on:
- Ongoing management of digital, content, offline, events and the customer marketing plan.
- Tracking and reporting on marketing and sales data.
- Deliver against the marketing goals within budget, established with Senior Leaders.
- Come up with client led initiatives for new products or services.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Inspiring, leading and managing the marketing team.
What you’ll have:
You’ll need a passion for marketing, bags of creativity, energy, an eye for detail and a load of resilience. You need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, to be able to take responsibility for your work and to be great to work with and work for. You’ll have the ability to influence at a senior level, be a critical thinker and a great story teller. You’ll be used to taking on projects from scratch, can juggle a large workload and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
A glittering marketing track record is essential as is the ability to demonstrate your potential to develop. Experience in managing SEO, PPC, content marketing and events will be very handy, as will experience with systems such as Salesforce, Mailchimp and Google Analytics. You’ll need to have effectively managed marketing budgets too.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity and commitment from us to help you develop into a world class marketer, in a business that is going places.
- The ability to have a huge impact for our business and for our industry.
- The excitement of creating and executing transformative projects.
- To be part of an award-winning business.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you (or someone you know) please get in touch with your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the role. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July.
PLEASE NOTE: No agencies please.