What we’ve done
2014 Happiness Index v1
2015 Simple one question survey expanded to allow “Campaigns”
2015 First multi-language client (Ukrainian)
2015 Responses being received from over 50 countries
2016 Responses being received in 15 languages
2017 Version 2 launched – the introduction of “Surveys”
2017 Question tagging launched
2017 Improved survey builder
2017 NPS Analysis launched
2017 Enhanced People Management introduced
2017 Greater search functions added
2017 Enhanced permission levels settings
2017 System redesign
2017 Parent and child questions introduced
2017 The Happiness Indicator launched
2018 Analysis App launched
2018 Enhanced reporting, including PDF & custom reports
2018 Ability to invite via tech
2018 Enhanced API functionality
2018 Introduction of multiple scales
2018 First use of AI with Sentiment Analysis
2018 Enhanced Response Analysis
2018 Improved iPad responsiveness
- Survey builder
- Big Query integration
- Platform redesign to improve UX
- Parent and Child Reports
- Dialog flow integration to enable Voice & Facebook integration
- Introduction of templated invites
- Modular surveys and reports.
- Introduction of ML for thematic analysis & recommended actions.
- Migration to cloud.
- Video booth integration.
- Integrations with Salesforce, Workday, SAP and Data Studio.
- Triggered invites and reporting.