The Happiness Index first started measuring happiness in 2014. We’ve grown exponentially and are looking to continue that growth by helping organisations revolutionise feedback. We have ambitions to transform the way businesses interact with people.
To make this a reality, we’re looking for a logical problem solver to join its growing technical team as a Technical Customer Support Assistant. This role is an essential interface between our internal team (Customer Success/Account Managers), our clients and our technical team and as such excellent communication skills are a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the Client Success/Account Management team to help setup new clients on The Happiness Index platform.
- Provide first line support to internal and external platform users either over the phone or using remote desktop software such as Teamviewer.
- Loading data and/or exporting data on behalf of the internal team and clients where required.
- Testing new releases of our platform and feeding issues back to the development team or helping the development team to diagnose issues.
- Maintaining existing user guides (written and video) to ensure the content is up to date.
- Work with the technical team to help inform the introduction of new features to the product.
- Review the helpdesk system to ensure redundant tickets are closed/updated appropriately.
The essential skills you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience using all web browsers and familiarity with developer consoles.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Logical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
The desired skills you’ll have:
- Google Analytics/Google Data Studio.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity and commitment from us to help you develop, in a business that is going places.
- The ability to have a huge impact for our business and the way we interact with our clients.
- To be part of an award-winning business.
How to apply:
If you think this sounds like you (or someone you know) please get in touch with your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for the role. Please send your application to email@example.com by 31st July.
PLEASE NOTE: No agencies please.