Calling all content specialists, B2B marketers, journalists and creative writers!
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially-minded, highly-literate, creative content specialist to join us in the City as a Content Marketing & PR Executive. An excellent opportunity to join the team at a pivotal time, you will be the voice of the company, responsible for telling our story and cementing us as credible thought leaders in the HR sector.
Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you will help develop, and implement a dynamic content marketing strategy in a fast-paced, agile environment. You will be responsible for driving awareness (and preference) about The Happiness Index and its services through content and PR.
You know what effect great content has on improving brand awareness, lead generation and SEO and you’ll know what stories will interest a journalist. Content marketing is the backbone of our marketing strategy and quality content fuels all paid, owned and earned marketing channels. The successful candidate will have a varied role, with lots of autonomy and be excellent at writing a compelling story. Focusing on delivering an engaging and credible content strategy you will be aware of the need for consistent tone of voice, expert opinion and be comfortable utilising data in your writing.
You should be comfortable writing content of all varieties and ideally be a whizz with Adobe Creative Cloud too. Although there will be a range of key responsibilities – the emphasis is on driving business growth through content marketing, social media and you’ll make use of all channels (including email) to promote the impactful content you create.
- Strong creative copy writing, proof-reading and copy-editing skills with excellent attention to detail, creative flare and experience producing impactful content campaigns.
- Experience working in a similar role within an agency or in-house – e.g. digital / PR / social content roles.
- Strong project management skills – able to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Good understanding of SEO and content marketing methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Hands on experience working with content management systems, email providers and CRMs.
- Highly proactive, strong communicator, ability to drive projects forwards.
- Experience working with agencies / freelancers to deliver display and PR campaigns.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, resourceful and positive. You’ll be self-motivated and driven.
- Knowledge / understanding of the HR and employee engagement or technology sector.
- Experience with WordPress and an in-depth understanding of SEO.
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and/or video production tools.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary (dep. on experience).
- Fun company culture in co-working offices, highly social working environment with free beer!
- Flexible benefits including 22 days holiday (plus statutory).
A full job specification is available on request.
To apply for the role, please send your CV, along with a link to, or examples of your written work and a covering letter to Sasha Hanau, Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org before COP on Friday 5th Aug 2016.